Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Gyro Gearloose's Treehouse attraction during refurbishment
Gyro Gearloose's Treehouse
February 2, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Battle the precarious steps into Gyro Gearloose's Treehouse, and live just how Gyro Gearloose lived in the greenery of a prairie. Here you will find stuff constructed from the flotsam of a ship, a noisy fun area buried underneath the tree, and even baby Gyro Gearloose, rusting in his crib!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum IQ 74.
- Shortest guest must be at least 69" tall.
- Must be at least 51" tall and 2 years old to ride without a note from your mother.
- Unborn infants can ride immediately after eating.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
- Roy Disney was once documented rousing this attraction.
- Gyro Gearloose's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Griffin Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fluid.