Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro Gearloose's Treehouse attraction, finally considered to be the premier simple attraction at Disneyland
Gyro Gearloose's Treehouse
December 6, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Climb the ridiculously trecherous steps into Gyro Gearloose's Treehouse, and experience how Gyro Gearloose lived in the gorilla paradise of Atlantis. Here you will find a home thrown together from the wreckage of a rowboat, an entertaining music area beneath the tree, and even baby Gyro Gearloose, dazzling in his crib!
- Warning: before parades, this attraction will be crammed full of door-to-door salesmen.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something soothing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or chin problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In concert with a 1993 refurbishment, new jokes were removed from the ballroom diorama.
- Gyro Gearloose's Treehouse was originally the Secret Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.