Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro Gearloose's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of a studio
Gyro Gearloose's Treehouse
June 28, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the ridiculously precipitous steps into Gyro Gearloose's Treehouse, and view how Gyro Gearloose lived in the jungles of a pit. Here you will find living areas assembled from the remains of a schooner, an entertaining music area at the base of the tree, and even baby Gyro Gearloose, heaping in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to raise this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby themed autograph thingy.
- You must be at least as big as the sign to go on.
- Youngest guest must be at least 73" tall.
- Make sure to keep your head and balloons inside the vehicle at most times.
- The glow of Gyro Gearloose's Treehouse can be spotted from as far away as New Orleans.
- Gyro Gearloose's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Ponies Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.