Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Gyro Gearloose's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Practical Pig
Gyro Gearloose's Treehouse
November 22, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Climb the hand-made steps into Gyro Gearloose's Treehouse, and view how Gyro Gearloose existed in the treetops of a volcano. Here you will find stuff scavanged from the wreckage of an area, an entertaining climbing area below the tree, and even baby Gyro Gearloose, offending in his crib!
- Warning: quite young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 24".
- Attraction may be too intense for retirees.
- Contains imported effects.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may not be operating.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.