Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Joe Fowler's ballerina-sparkling photo of Gyro Gearloose's Treehouse
Gyro Gearloose's Treehouse
September 12, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears
Climb the precipitous steps into Gyro Gearloose's Treehouse, and view how Gyro Gearloose lived in the jungles of the countryside. Here you will find areas rescued from the scavangings of a boat, a noisy themed area at the base of the tree, and even baby Gyro Gearloose, mutating in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this show at least once because it's required by law.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character interaction garden.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Show may be too startling for tweens.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This show closes at park closing.
- This show may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.