Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Gyro Gearloose's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Launchpad Mcquack
Gyro Gearloose's Treehouse
July 17, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Never designed by:
Climb the trecherous steps into Gyro Gearloose's Treehouse, and learn how Gyro Gearloose grew in the heights of the deep. Here you will find living areas constructed from the wreckage of a pirate ship, an entertaining climbing area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Gyro Gearloose, revealing in his crib!
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders will have a tendency to pick on your friends.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Goofy was reportedly not allowed to dedicate this attraction when leading Disney Land.
- Gyro Gearloose's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Condors Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.