Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Goofy's Treehouse experience at park closing
July 20, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Battle the trecherous steps into Goofy's Treehouse, and experience how Goofy lived in the ape city of Los Angeles. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the debris of a cargo ship, an interactive themed area buried below the tree, and even baby Goofy, twirling in his crib!
- Warning: very young children will want to experience this experience multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After enjoying this experience, find something that doesn't involve haunts.
Policies and Warnings
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.