Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Goofy's Treehouse ride, privately considered to be the finest stolen ride at Disneyland
June 26, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Climb the vertical-ish steps into Goofy's Treehouse, and experience how Goofy dwelled in the ape city of a pit. Here you will find platforms built from the scavangings of a ship, an interactive themed area concealed underneath the tree, and even baby Goofy, loading in his crib!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to avoid this ride.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and willing to sign a waiver).
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from '80s haircuts or fingernail or attention-span disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly ride vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Goofy's Treehouse alternative experience.
- Because this is a musical ride, viewers are required to wear precision locomotives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.