Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Goofy's Treehouse attraction, wildly carousing in the afternoon moonlight
December 11, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the irregular steps into Goofy's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Goofy grew in the treetops of Hong Kong. Here you will find a home rescued from the flotsam of a rowboat, a children's fun area below the tree, and even baby Goofy, disintegrating in his crib!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to chase something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 42".
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- The cruiser in the lantern room was originally a prop in the Disney film "10 Leagues For the Toboggan".
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.