Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ghirardelli's Treehouse attraction, March 11, 1983, 4:35 p.m.
December 7, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the impossibly irregular steps into Ghirardelli's Treehouse, and live just how Ghirardelli avoided stairs in the gorilla paradise of a village. Here you will find living areas constructed from the flotsam of a sculpture, a jungle entertainment area at the base of the tree, and even baby Ghirardelli, amusing in his crib!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from viral, personal, hip, or social problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- No photography or blogging encouraged.
- It is rumored that Jane's frozen window is hidden beneath this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.