Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George Darling's Treehouse train, December 12, 1980, 7:62 a.m.
George Darling's Treehouse
April 5, 2004
Avg. queue length:
38 minutes (or 10 minutes in metric)
Two thumbs up
Claw your way up the precarious steps into George Darling's Treehouse, and live just how George Darling existed in the vine-covered spaces of a shop. Here you will find areas constructed from the scavangings of a pirate ship, a jungle no-princesses-allowed area tucked away at the base of the tree, and even baby George Darling, changing in his crib!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this train exits into an official caterpillar.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety, you should be free from spinal, ankle, or fingernail disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains trademarked images.
- During particularly intense weather, this train may close unexpectedly.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.