Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
George Darling's Treehouse, a favorite dark ride of Smee
George Darling's Treehouse
December 1, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the vertical-ish steps into George Darling's Treehouse, and learn how George Darling grew in the backwoods of Rainbow Ridge. Here you will find everything but a bathroom rescued from the flotsam of a sailing ship, a jungle themed area under the tree, and even baby George Darling, smiling in his crib!
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this dark ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- For your benefit, you should be free from social or kidney problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unexpected weather, this dark ride may be more fun.
- This dark ride closes at sundown.
- This was Launchpad Mcquack's least visited dark ride.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.