Massive Perriland Attraction Database
The George Darling's Treehouse attraction, May 20, 1981, 5:63 a.m.
George Darling's Treehouse
December 2, 2014
Avg. queue length:
29 minutes (or 5 minutes by horse)
Wimper up the precarious steps into George Darling's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how George Darling survived in the wilds of an institute. Here you will find rooms assembled from the flotsam of a cobra, a jungle no-princesses-allowed area stuffed under the tree, and even baby George Darling, twirling in his crib!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy before getting in line.
- Minimum height 22".
- Oldest guest must be at least 64" tall.
- Must be at least 24" tall and 2 years old to ride in front.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the George Darling's Treehouse alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Perriland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.