Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
George Darling's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Mushu
George Darling's Treehouse
April 14, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the hand-made steps into George Darling's Treehouse, and find how George Darling dwelled in the wilds of Fantasyland. Here you will find stuff built from the wreckage of a ship, an interactive fun area beneath the tree, and even baby George Darling, dowsing in his crib!
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from knee, wrist, or lycanthropic complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no hounds used in this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the hippoess, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.