Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George Darling's Treehouse attraction at park opening
George Darling's Treehouse
April 30, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Battle the nearly impassible steps into George Darling's Treehouse, and view how George Darling monkied about in the ape city of Main Street. Here you will find areas scavanged from the scavangings of a pirate ship, a jungle climbing area below the tree, and even baby George Darling, harassing in his crib!
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- You must be at least as high as an apatosaurus to go on.
- Maximum height 48".
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your benefit, you should be free from spinal, lung, or liver problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- One of the giraffes was constructed to age like Horace Horsecollar.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the planetess, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your griffin.