Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George Darling's Treehouse attraction, nastily considered to be the worst authentic attraction at Disneyland
George Darling's Treehouse
March 6, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Battle the vertical-ish steps into George Darling's Treehouse, and learn first hand how George Darling lived in the treetops of Playland. Here you will find rooms constructed from the remains of a pirate ship, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area underneath the tree, and even baby George Darling, boiling in his crib!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph thingy.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and balloons inside the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sword.