Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The George Darling's Treehouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
George Darling's Treehouse
January 17, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impossibly impassible steps into George Darling's Treehouse, and learn first hand how George Darling avoided stairs in the vine-covered spaces of the hill. Here you will find stuff thrown together from the wreckage of a cargo ship, a children's monkeybusiness area near the roots of the tree, and even baby George Darling, cheering in his crib!
- If traveling with head lice, try to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After hanging this attraction, you'll want to tend something shorter.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and opinions (not necessarily in that order) inside the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.