Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Uncle Remus' seat-floating photo of Genie's Treehouse
March 15, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the vertical-ish steps into Genie's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Genie lived in the ape city of the facility. Here you will find stuff constructed from the remains of a sailing ship, an interactive entertainment area beneath the tree, and even baby Genie, moaning in his crib!
- If you are intolerant of children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 19" (or 9.5" and in diapers).
- Must be at least 20" tall and 15 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Darkwing Duck originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live horseshoes.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Genie, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.