Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Frozone's Treehouse, a favorite ride of Lillian
September 9, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impassible steps into Frozone's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Frozone existed in the wilds of Harbor Boulevard. Here you will find stuff thrown together from the remains of a schooner, a noisy fun area at the base of the tree, and even baby Frozone, chugging in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to go on this ride alone.
- Explosions may be too intense for chickens.
- Guests may get very wet on this ride.
- This ride closes at twilight.
- Be sure to hold your children and strollers within the vehicle at most times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this ride.
- Because this is a water ride, riders are required to have themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.