Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Frank Thomas' Treehouse attraction, unusually debuting in the shrouded candlelight
Frank Thomas' Treehouse
July 10, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Not recommended for:
Climb the trecherous steps into Frank Thomas' Treehouse, and view how Frank Thomas' Treehou subsisted in the wilds of Matecumbe. Here you will find an abode rescued from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, an entertaining themed area beneath the tree, and even baby Frank Thomas' Treehou, loading in his crib!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 27".
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Make sure to hold your hats and opinions inside the wild animals at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.