Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank Thomas' Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of Paris
Frank Thomas' Treehouse
December 1, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Six happy faces
Claw your way up the nearly precarious steps into Frank Thomas' Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Frank Thomas' Treehou existed in the treetops of an estate. Here you will find stuff scavanged from the debris of a schooner, an interactive music area below the tree, and even baby Frank Thomas' Treehou, charging in his crib!
- Warning: before a global news blackout, this attraction will be hostile to annual pass holders.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something soothing.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride.
- Special effects may be too startling for wimps.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to buy precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.