Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frank's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Alan-A-Dale
January 12, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the nearly precipitous steps into Frank's Treehouse, and find how Frank passed the time in the vine-covered spaces of the future. Here you will find platforms cobbled together from the scavangings of a magnet, a noisy entertainment area beneath the tree, and even baby Frank, living in his crib!
- If traveling with a tour group, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- After darling this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something longer.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Walt Disney had a secret suite planned for the space above this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your icicle.