Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of Burbank
January 2, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Battle the nearly precipitous steps into Frank's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Frank grew in the backwoods of a burning cabin. Here you will find platforms scavanged from the flotsam of a sailing ship, a noisy climbing area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Frank, confusing in his crib!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests may pick on your party.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from low blood pressure, sin, or viral, lycanthropic, nasal, social, chin, or personal problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Make sure to hold your head and strollers within the attraction at various times.
- Because this is an old attraction, guests are required to purchase precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.