Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart Glomgold's Treehouse attraction, January 8, 1991, 9:24 a.m.
Flintheart Glomgold's Treehouse
November 13, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the vertical-ish steps into Flintheart Glomgold's Treehouse, and learn how Flintheart Glomgold subsisted in the ape city of jail. Here you will find everything but a bathroom thrown together from the debris of a schooner, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area beneath the tree, and even baby Flintheart Glomgold, twisting in his crib!
- Warning: during the holidays, this attraction will be uncomfortable for cranky Bob Iger fans.
- After fleeing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with a different aura.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and pathetic).
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Yawning may occur.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.