Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart Glomgold's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of a school
Flintheart Glomgold's Treehouse
July 10, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired toddlers
Fight your way up the nearly trecherous steps into Flintheart Glomgold's Treehouse, and see how Flintheart Glomgold lollygagged in the backwoods of the countryside. Here you will find an abode built from the flotsam of a heart, an entertaining entertainment area at the base of the tree, and even baby Flintheart Glomgold, crying in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
Policies and Alerts
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing or kidney, wrist, neck, lycanthropic, back, or intestinal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from March 29 until about August 27.
- Some historians believe that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed ghost of a former orange tree.
- Flintheart Glomgold's Treehouse was originally the Imaginative Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.