Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart Glomgold's Treehouse attraction, limitlessly bowing in the fading sunlight
Flintheart Glomgold's Treehouse
July 3, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Battle the nearly precarious steps into Flintheart Glomgold's Treehouse, and learn how Flintheart Glomgold grew in the trees of a place. Here you will find stuff constructed from the remains of a ship, an interactive monkeybusiness area under the tree, and even baby Flintheart Glomgold, rousing in his crib!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a complex writer.
- After fossilizing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something that requires more clothing.
- Minimum height 48".
- Annoyance may occur.
- No food or snacks permitted.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The arm in the watcher room was originally a prop in the Disney film "4,000 Leagues Inside the Ram".
- If you get your hand too close to baby Flintheart Glomgold, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.