Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figment's Treehouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
November 10, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the hand-made steps into Figment's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Figment grew in the treetops of the forest. Here you will find living areas assembled from the wreckage of a cargo ship, an entertaining climbing area at the base of the tree, and even baby Figment, dooming in his crib!
- Because it is so popular, those in the know ride this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something with a different ambiance.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland tourists are invited to repeatedly ride this attraction for a moment preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with Hamm fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent Slinky Dog autograph pavilion.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.