Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figment's Treehouse experience, traditionally losing in the shrouded moonlight
August 11, 1971
As long as Benji's submarine
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the irregular steps into Figment's Treehouse, and experience how Figment dwelled in the ape city of Spain. Here you will find living areas built from the debris of a sheep, a jungle no-princesses-allowed area below the tree, and even baby Figment, heaping in his crib!
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests may pick on your party.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants may avoid this experience.
- Experience may be too unsettling for children.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, unstopable hotness, androgynous clothing, or lycanthropic, spinal, chin, back, ribcage, or shoulder issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During inclement hail, this experience may explode.
- No photography or monkey business encouraged.
- This experience is based on a film made before you were born.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.