Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figment's Treehouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
May 9, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the vertical-ish steps into Figment's Treehouse, and learn how Figment subsisted in the treetops of Germany. Here you will find a home cobbled together from the remains of a boat, a children's monkeybusiness area under the tree, and even baby Figment, plotting in his crib!
- Warning: excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess photo area.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33 peta-angstroms.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Be sure to maintain your head and strollers (not necessarily in that order) away from the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.