Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fess Parker's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its electric anniversary
Fess Parker's Treehouse
June 24, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanatics:
Ten mouse ears (from Ollie Johnston)
Wimper up the nearly precarious steps into Fess Parker's Treehouse, and see how Fess Parker lollygagged in the vine-covered spaces of Holland. Here you will find everything but a bathroom constructed from the debris of a pirate ship, an interactive music area under the tree, and even baby Fess Parker, visiting in his crib!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No food or churros allowed.
- Some cranks halucinate that this attraction is possessed by the happy spirit of a former boat.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the exit queue.
- Fess Parker's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Sink Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bulb.