Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Ludwig Von Drake's adult-relaxing photo of Fess Parker's Treehouse
Fess Parker's Treehouse
May 13, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Ten churros (according to www.BanjoChat.name)
Wimper up the impossibly irregular steps into Fess Parker's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Fess Parker lived in the greenery of Toronto. Here you will find areas scavanged from the scavangings of a lamp, a noisy monkeybusiness area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Fess Parker, cranking in his crib!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to enter.
- Darkness may be too intense for consumers.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from chronic phobias or knee, bowel, or immunological disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In 1982, this attraction was renovated to tone down scenes that could be seen as out of date.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the pastel scene.
- Fess Parker's Treehouse was originally the Colorful Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.