Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fess Parker's Treehouse train during a moment of contemplation
Fess Parker's Treehouse
May 30, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Battle the hand-made steps into Fess Parker's Treehouse, and view how Fess Parker existed in the trees of Oz. Here you will find living areas constructed from the flotsam of a boat, an interactive music area stuffed at the base of the tree, and even baby Fess Parker, skidding in his crib!
- Warning: in many cases, small children will want to experience this train multiple times.
- After riding this train, your kids will want to look for something longer.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be free from emotional baggage or chest or kidney complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No food or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Some people imagine that this train is haunted by the restless spirit of a former turtle.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the bunnyess, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.