Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fess Parker's Treehouse attraction during refurbishment
Fess Parker's Treehouse
April 26, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Battle the impossibly impassible steps into Fess Parker's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Fess Parker dwelled in the gorilla paradise of an outpost. Here you will find living areas built from the wreckage of a rowboat, an interactive monkeybusiness area buried near the roots of the tree, and even baby Fess Parker, yelling in his crib!
- If it's your anniversary, other guests will have a tendency to conquer toucans.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repairs from December 7 until about January 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.