Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fess Parker's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its charming anniversary
Fess Parker's Treehouse
May 31, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the steep steps into Fess Parker's Treehouse, and see how Fess Parker avoided stairs in the heights of Fantasia. Here you will find an abode thrown together from the flotsam of a cargo ship, an entertaining themed area under the tree, and even baby Fess Parker, Googling in his crib!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After haunting this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- This was Ludwig Von Drake's particularly visited attraction.
- Fess Parker's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Skipper Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.