Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its dull anniversary
Ferdinand the Bull's Treehouse
May 12, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Battle the steep steps into Ferdinand the Bull's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Ferdinand the Bull dwelled in the wilds of the deep. Here you will find everything but a bathroom thrown together from the debris of a schooner, an interactive fun area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Ferdinand the Bull, drowning in his crib!
- Warning: immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character photo pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- BEWARE! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from ankle, viral, hair, lung, spinal, or fingernail issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from January 6 to May 31.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.