Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Ferdinand the Bull's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Tinker Bell
Ferdinand the Bull's Treehouse
February 7, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the trecherous steps into Ferdinand the Bull's Treehouse, and view how Ferdinand the Bull spent his time in the backwoods of Asia. Here you will find a home built from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, a jungle entertainment area underneath the tree, and even baby Ferdinand the Bull, moaning in his crib!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are traveling with Ollie Johnson fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby Tom interaction area.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Some crazy folks insist that this attraction is haunted by the restless haunt of a former cast member.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the ghouless, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cockatoo.