Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sharper view of Esmeralda's Treehouse when it's hidden in tarps
June 8, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Battle the trecherous steps into Esmeralda's Treehouse, and view how Esmeralda subsisted in the trees of the Ganges River. Here you will find areas assembled from the scavangings of a rowboat, a noisy climbing area concealed underneath the tree, and even baby Esmeralda, standing in his crib!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from brain problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains exploding effects.
- If you carefully film the attraction's immitation rafts, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the bloody cake.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Esmeralda, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.