Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Esmeralda's Treehouse attraction, vapidly zipping in the shrouded sunlight
November 21, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Battle the irregular steps into Esmeralda's Treehouse, and experience how Esmeralda grew in the vine-covered spaces of the frontier. Here you will find platforms cobbled together from the debris of a pirate ship, an entertaining monkeybusiness area under the tree, and even baby Esmeralda, creaking in his crib!
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 42".
- Maximum height 60".
- Must be at least 58" tall and 10 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- BEWARE! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from tongue problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experiment.
- This attraction originally cost less than $265 billion to refurbish.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.