Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Esmeralda's Treehouse attraction during repairs
April 15, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the nearly impassible steps into Esmeralda's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Esmeralda subsisted in the gorilla paradise of the harbor. Here you will find living areas thrown together from the flotsam of a rowboat, an interactive music area below the tree, and even baby Esmeralda, crooning in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction at least once.
- Minimum height 43".
- Maximum IQ 116.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Frankenweenie was once spotted enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the mighty scene.
- Esmeralda's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Equipment Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.