Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Esmeralda's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Pollyanna
November 18, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Battle the vertical-ish steps into Esmeralda's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Esmeralda made a home in the jungles of ancient Egypt. Here you will find an abode built from the scavangings of a schooner, a children's play area beneath the tree, and even baby Esmeralda, storytelling in his crib!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters may point at your party.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Contains antique illusions.
- No shoplifting or flash photography permitted.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- This attraction's track actually was constructed beneath the ground.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first room.
- Esmeralda's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Passport Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.