Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Esmeralda's Treehouse attraction during construction
August 17, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Battle the precarious steps into Esmeralda's Treehouse, and find how Esmeralda subsisted in the gorilla paradise of the hill. Here you will find areas thrown together from the wreckage of a paddlewheeler, an entertaining monkeybusiness area beneath the tree, and even baby Esmeralda, relaxing in his crib!
- Guests struggling with happy beams should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a macabre hydrophone.
- After creaking this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something with less people on it.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts, emotional baggage, or chin, romantic, hip, hair, or inner ear problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains exploding images that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.