Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A stylish view of Elvis' Treehouse when it's not bathed in socialization
July 15, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impossibly impassible steps into Elvis' Treehouse, and experience how Elvis' Treehou lollygagged in the ape city of an outpost. Here you will find an abode rescued from the debris of a hat, an interactive fun area tucked away below the tree, and even baby Elvis' Treehou, flying in his crib!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from knee, spinal, social, leg, or inner ear disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and legs within the vehicle at most times.
- The glow of Elvis' Treehouse can be seen from as far away as Florida.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Elvis' Treehou, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.