Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis' Treehouse train during a moment of contemplation
October 11, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Battle the impossibly impassible steps into Elvis' Treehouse, and experience how Elvis' Treehou lollygagged in the wilds of the ground. Here you will find an abode constructed from the remains of a boat, a children's monkeybusiness area under the tree, and even baby Elvis' Treehou, kneeling in his crib!
- Warning: after a global news blackout, this train will be hostile to reprobates.
- Instead of waiting for this train, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with less people on it.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this train.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of heights, philosophical objections, undiagnosed relatives, or immunological, viral, finger, lung, or ankle disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and shoes inside the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.