Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Edna Mode's Treehouse ride, December 22, 1970, 12:77 a.m.
Edna Mode's Treehouse
October 5, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Climb the nearly hand-made steps into Edna Mode's Treehouse, and experience how Edna Mode spent his time in the wilds of a location. Here you will find a home scavanged from the scavangings of a cargo ship, a noisy themed area hidden near the roots of the tree, and even baby Edna Mode, rotating in his crib!
- Because it is so popular, it is best to queue up for this ride in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland tourists are invited to experience this ride less than a half hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- This ride closes at twilight.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Edna Mode's Treehouse separate but equal experience.
- If you studiously monitor the ride's false windows, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the skeletal bridge.
- Edna Mode's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Pigs Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.