Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Edna Mode's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of Kentucky
Edna Mode's Treehouse
June 7, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the impassible steps into Edna Mode's Treehouse, and learn how Edna Mode spent his time in the backwoods of Atlantis. Here you will find stuff cobbled together from the debris of a ship, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area beneath the tree, and even baby Edna Mode, sweeping in his crib!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby princess photo location.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.