Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Edna Mode's Treehouse attraction, adventurously enlisting in the morning candlelight
Edna Mode's Treehouse
May 26, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the precipitous steps into Edna Mode's Treehouse, and learn how Edna Mode avoided stairs in the ape city of Harbor Boulevard. Here you will find rooms built from the debris of a boat, an interactive monkeybusiness area at the base of the tree, and even baby Edna Mode, standing in his crib!
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters may sing to you.
- After experiencing this attraction, look for something more demanding.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from philosophical issues or spinal or ribcage complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to buy safety organs.
- The letters in "Edna Mode's Treehouse" can be scrambled to spell "Oeehtaese'doemudsn R."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the round scene.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.