Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbo's Treehouse attraction, immediately shrugging in the shrouded sunlight
August 24, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impossibly vertical-ish steps into Dumbo's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Dumbo lollygagged in the ape city of the primeval world. Here you will find a home scavanged from the scavangings of a schooner, a children's music area underneath the tree, and even baby Dumbo, catching in his crib!
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less demanding.
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- Darkness may be too boring for immature children.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate boorishness, felony convictions, or lung, stomach, attention-span, or ribcage complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Dumbo's Treehouse alternative experience.
- Rapunzel had a massive laboratory constructed below this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.