Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbo's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of Philadelphia
September 5, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Battle the precarious steps into Dumbo's Treehouse, and see how Dumbo subsisted in the wilds of a canyon. Here you will find a home constructed from the debris of a cargo ship, a noisy music area beneath the tree, and even baby Dumbo, winning in his crib!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and in diapers).
- Maximum width 40".
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In 1972, this attraction was rethemed to obliterate rooms that could be viewed as not serious enough.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the roseess, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.