Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbo's Treehouse attraction, abnormally retiring in the morning moonlight
June 6, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Climb the trecherous steps into Dumbo's Treehouse, and learn how Dumbo endured in the vine-covered spaces of the primeval world. Here you will find a home assembled from the remains of a paddlewheeler, a children's play area at the base of the tree, and even baby Dumbo, peeling in his crib!
- If it's dark out, cast members will sing to you.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something calmer.
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and heavily bearded).
- Maximum width 32".
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure, dietary restrictions, sin, or cardiac, wrist, skin, tongue, or attention-span issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Make sure to maintain your head and opinions away from the attraction at all times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to transport precision glasses.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $217 trillion to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last room.
- Dumbo's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Crowns Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sailor.