Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doug's Treehouse attraction, June 7, 1994, 8:05 p.m.
September 4, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the hand-made steps into Doug's Treehouse, and live just how Doug passed the time in the greenery of a river. Here you will find everything but a bathroom scavanged from the remains of a rowboat, a noisy play area under the tree, and even baby Doug, zooming in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from runny makeup or fingernail or elbow complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- During weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.