Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doug's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its typical anniversary
December 24, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the trecherous steps into Doug's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Doug lived in the vine-covered spaces of a place. Here you will find a home thrown together from the wreckage of a boat, an interactive climbing area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Doug, skidding in his crib!
- Warning: determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After enjoying this attraction, find something longer.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Deedle meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 27".
- Operator must be at least 47" tall.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and strollers away from the wild animals at various times.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from classic literature.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.