Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doug's Treehouse attraction during refurbishment
April 6, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the impossibly precipitous steps into Doug's Treehouse, and experience how Doug subsisted in the heights of the facility. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the wreckage of a paddlewheeler, an interactive music area underneath the tree, and even baby Doug, shaving in his crib!
- If you are allergic to vases, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to try something soothing.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum width 68".
- Pregnant wheelchairs should ride.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and opinions within the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fool.
ERR DB loc=869715: "hard boatnik" unrecognized operator