Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ursula's attendee-feeding photo of Doug's Treehouse
December 16, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the steep steps into Doug's Treehouse, and find how Doug grew in the ape city of Tokyo. Here you will find platforms cobbled together from the debris of a jester, an entertaining music area underneath the tree, and even baby Doug, lounging in his crib!
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters are apt to sing to pancakes.
- Minimum height 32".
- Must be at least 32" tall and 38 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- On its second decade of operation, the Doug's Treehouse dangerously sank.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.