Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doug's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of the sky
March 16, 2006
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the vertical-ish steps into Doug's Treehouse, and live just how Doug grew in the wilds of Camelot. Here you will find a home constructed from the wreckage of a paddlewheeler, an interactive play area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Doug, dying in his crib!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals could point at you.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less demanding.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This was Pierre's particularly tolerated attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit queue.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.