Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Deedle's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Roy Disney
April 25, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the ridiculously irregular steps into Deedle's Treehouse, and view how Deedle spent his time in the vine-covered spaces of an inn. Here you will find a home constructed from the scavangings of a rowboat, an interactive monkeybusiness area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Deedle, harassing in his crib!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you'll want to find something more exciting.
- You must be at least as big as the sign to keep your eyes open.
- Boredom may occur.
- During any hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Tweedledee was on hand to dedicate this attraction during his lifetime.
- Deedle's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Hose Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.