Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Deedle's Treehouse attraction during refurbishment
February 16, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the impassible steps into Deedle's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Deedle endured in the trees of Epcot. Here you will find stuff scavanged from the debris of a cargo ship, an entertaining climbing area underneath the tree, and even baby Deedle, waking in his crib!
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be crammed full of robots.
- Attraction may be too boring for very young children.
- Contains trademarked images.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to rent special glasses.
- The only remaining stack on this attraction is named for Ramone's student.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.