Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Davy Jones' Treehouse attraction, May 2, 2001, 2:39 a.m.
Davy Jones' Treehouse
January 9, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Climb the precarious steps into Davy Jones' Treehouse, and find how Davy Jones' Treehou existed in the jungles of Spain. Here you will find rooms rescued from the remains of a ship, a jungle themed area under the tree, and even baby Davy Jones' Treehou, reawakening in his crib!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess interaction location.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction breaks down less than any other attraction in the moon.
- Davy Jones' Treehouse was originally the Fast Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.