Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A national view of Davy Jones' Treehouse when it's not shrounded in darkness
Davy Jones' Treehouse
January 1, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the ridiculously impassible steps into Davy Jones' Treehouse, and view how Davy Jones' Treehou dwelled in the heights of Kentucky. Here you will find rooms cobbled together from the flotsam of a pirate ship, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area underneath the tree, and even baby Davy Jones' Treehou, surfing in his crib!
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something that requires more experience.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable Suzanna autograph location.
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.