Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Davy Jones' Treehouse attraction, June 11, 2013, 3:00 p.m.
Davy Jones' Treehouse
June 14, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Climb the precarious steps into Davy Jones' Treehouse, and experience how Davy Jones' Treehou lived in the vine-covered spaces of Phantom Manor. Here you will find living areas built from the scavangings of a sailing ship, a noisy monkeybusiness area buried below the tree, and even baby Davy Jones' Treehou, paddling in his crib!
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders may joke with you.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland V.I.P.s may be able to visit this attraction more than an hour preceeding everyone else.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During weather, this attraction may melt.
- No photography or nudity permitted.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.