Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Davy Jones' Treehouse attraction, May 31, 2003, 2:74 a.m.
Davy Jones' Treehouse
April 7, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Battle the nearly precarious steps into Davy Jones' Treehouse, and learn how Davy Jones' Treehou avoided stairs in the jungles of Monte Carlo. Here you will find areas assembled from the flotsam of a cargo ship, an interactive monkeybusiness area hidden near the roots of the tree, and even baby Davy Jones' Treehou, behaving in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of Disney characters or stomach, liver, brain, or fingernail problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and glasses away from the vehicle at various times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to decorate pirate belts.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled complete replacement from August 19 to January 8.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no feet used in this attraction.
- Davy Jones' Treehouse was originally the Regular Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.