Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Davy Crockett's Treehouse attraction at midday
Davy Crockett's Treehouse
August 24, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the irregular steps into Davy Crockett's Treehouse, and live just how Davy Crockett subsisted in the treetops of Earth. Here you will find living areas assembled from the debris of a schooner, a children's fun area at the base of the tree, and even baby Davy Crockett, vacuuming in his crib!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals might pick on you.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents can ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Some people who have had too much to drink report that this attraction is haunted by the happy ghost of a former cast member.
- Davy Crockett's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Flowers Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.