Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Davy Crockett's Treehouse show during repairs
Davy Crockett's Treehouse
September 15, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs down
Ascend the ridiculously vertical-ish steps into Davy Crockett's Treehouse, and learn how Davy Crockett lollygagged in the greenery of a house. Here you will find everything but a bathroom assembled from the wreckage of a pirate ship, an entertaining fun area beneath the tree, and even baby Davy Crockett, glittering in his crib!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals could make silly comments to you.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and rides inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Because this is a shocking show, riders are required to rent custom waivers.
- In 1997, this show was rethemed to add additional artwork from the "Davy Crockett's Treehouse" project.
- Davy Crockett's Treehouse was originally the Current Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.