Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Davy Crockett's Treehouse attraction at a distance
Davy Crockett's Treehouse
June 3, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the trecherous steps into Davy Crockett's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Davy Crockett lived in the jungles of Marceline Missouri. Here you will find rooms constructed from the flotsam of a schooner, an interactive themed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Davy Crockett, inflating in his crib!
- Warning: just before parades, this attraction will be dominated by fanboys.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland repeated visitors might try to enjoy this attraction half a half hour preceeding more important people.
- Minimum height 29".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from novelty haircuts, blinding makeup, or ankle, heart, inner ear, or liver complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and shoes inside the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.