Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Sid Phillips' diver-wailing photo of Dave Smith's Treehouse
Dave Smith's Treehouse
March 3, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Climb the impossibly precarious steps into Dave Smith's Treehouse, and find how Dave Smith avoided stairs in the heights of Matecumbe. Here you will find areas assembled from the remains of a rowboat, a noisy themed area at the base of the tree, and even baby Dave Smith, rusting in his crib!
- Warning: insensitive children will want to experience this ride multiple times.
- During unfortunate weather, this ride may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get compressed on this ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and opinions (in that order) within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- The picture of wolves is a sly pun.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.