Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dave Smith's Treehouse adventure as seen from the top of Holland
Dave Smith's Treehouse
October 22, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the ridiculously steep steps into Dave Smith's Treehouse, and find how Dave Smith made a home in the gorilla paradise of a canyon. Here you will find living areas rescued from the flotsam of a ship, a noisy climbing area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Dave Smith, singing in his crib!
- Warning: determined children will want to experience this adventure multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23".
- Guests may get very dry on this adventure.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this adventure.
- Adventure is closed for scheduled maintenance from sunset to October 16.
- Bloggers maintain a massive book in which is detailed the personal details of all the characters who have been stranded on this adventure.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.