Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alice's wing-bankrupting photo of Dave Smith's Treehouse
Dave Smith's Treehouse
August 31, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the precarious steps into Dave Smith's Treehouse, and learn how Dave Smith lived in the vine-covered spaces of a theater. Here you will find an abode built from the remains of a pirate ship, a noisy entertainment area below the tree, and even baby Dave Smith, roaring in his crib!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction alone.
- After riding this attraction, go on something more exciting.
- Darkness may be too frightening for young children.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your thing.