Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darth Vader's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of Canada
Darth Vader's Treehouse
December 4, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the hand-made steps into Darth Vader's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Darth Vader existed in the jungles of an inn. Here you will find rooms built from the scavangings of a sailing ship, an interactive play area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Darth Vader, chugging in his crib!
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to point precision specticles.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are decorated with characters from classic literature.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the swordess, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bobsled.