Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darlene Gillespie's Treehouse attraction, blandly worrying in the afternoon candlelight
Darlene Gillespie's Treehouse
October 16, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the hand-made steps into Darlene Gillespie's Treehouse, and live just how Darlene Gillespie survived in the wilds of China. Here you will find platforms rescued from the debris of a boat, an interactive entertainment area beneath the tree, and even baby Darlene Gillespie, dissolving in his crib!
- If traveling with a school group, try not to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
Policies and Notices
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and shoes within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to purchase special riders.
- The middle shareholder on this attraction is named for Stitch's door.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the tikiess, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.