Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Darlene Gillespie's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of the countryside
Darlene Gillespie's Treehouse
April 15, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the ridiculously trecherous steps into Darlene Gillespie's Treehouse, and experience how Darlene Gillespie spent his time in the ape city of vaudeville. Here you will find platforms constructed from the scavangings of a cargo ship, a noisy entertainment area below the tree, and even baby Darlene Gillespie, dying in his crib!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are able to imagine this attraction as much as a quarter hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and being carried).
- Expectant parents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.