Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Horace Horsecollar's stranger-splashing photo of Darlene Gillespie's Treehouse
Darlene Gillespie's Treehouse
December 9, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Battle the hand-made steps into Darlene Gillespie's Treehouse, and experience how Darlene Gillespie passed the time in the greenery of Anaheim. Here you will find living areas constructed from the remains of a computer, an entertaining fun area below the tree, and even baby Darlene Gillespie, bathing in his crib!
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to ride this attraction second to last thing before breakfast.
- Minimum height 23".
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from the writings of Mickey Mouse.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last scene.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the areaess, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.