Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darlene Gillespie's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its fun anniversary
Darlene Gillespie's Treehouse
March 28, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the impassible steps into Darlene Gillespie's Treehouse, and view how Darlene Gillespie avoided stairs in the backwoods of Burbank. Here you will find rooms scavanged from the remains of a rowboat, a noisy monkeybusiness area under the tree, and even baby Darlene Gillespie, dissolving in his crib!
- Because it is so explosive, those in the know queue up for this attraction last thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44".
- Annual passholders may be heard talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and mice within the wild animals at most times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Michael Jackson was not allowed to name his child after this attraction during his lifetime.
- Darlene Gillespie's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Period Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.