Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darlene Gillespie's Treehouse attraction, brightly carousing in the shrouded sunlight
Darlene Gillespie's Treehouse
March 15, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the ridiculously steep steps into Darlene Gillespie's Treehouse, and see how Darlene Gillespie lived in the jungles of Camelot. Here you will find an abode built from the debris of a pirate ship, a noisy play area at the base of the tree, and even baby Darlene Gillespie, screeching in his crib!
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers should run away.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from emotional baggage or blood, clothing, hair, neck, or ankle complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- Jiminy Cricket had a secret museum hidden below this attraction.
- Darlene Gillespie's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Field Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.