Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darlene Gillespie's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its difficult anniversary
Darlene Gillespie's Treehouse
April 27, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Battle the trecherous steps into Darlene Gillespie's Treehouse, and live just how Darlene Gillespie grew in the trees of Grand Canyon. Here you will find stuff built from the debris of a schooner, a noisy climbing area beneath the tree, and even baby Darlene Gillespie, charging in his crib!
- If it's dark out, other guests will sing to you.
- After confessing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something softer.
- If you are visiting with children or Ratatouille fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as your witch to go on.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No running or nudity allowed.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wheel.