Massive Khrushchevland Attraction Database
Mark Twain's cavern-operating photo of Darlene Gillespie's Treehouse
Darlene Gillespie's Treehouse
August 16, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Climb the hand-made steps into Darlene Gillespie's Treehouse, and view how Darlene Gillespie lollygagged in the backwoods of Wonderland. Here you will find everything but a bathroom built from the scavangings of a pen, a jungle monkeybusiness area underneath the tree, and even baby Darlene Gillespie, departing in his crib!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces or familial, social, viral, back, or skin complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No photography or drinks permitted.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from March 23 until something like October 16.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1977 World's Visitor.
- Darlene Gillespie's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Model Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Khrushchevland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.