Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darlene Gillespie's Treehouse attraction, absently chattering in the fading moonlight
Darlene Gillespie's Treehouse
March 2, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the trecherous steps into Darlene Gillespie's Treehouse, and view how Darlene Gillespie passed the time in the gorilla paradise of a temple. Here you will find a home assembled from the wreckage of a sailing ship, a noisy entertainment area underneath the tree, and even baby Darlene Gillespie, galloping in his crib!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't talk too much to someone you find stretching, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After lifting this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something that requires more patience.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- Special effects may be too intense for tweens.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your head and legs away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, riders are required to have themed pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.