Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A populated view of Darlene Gillespie's Treehouse when it's inundated in darkness
Darlene Gillespie's Treehouse
January 30, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Generally targeted at:
Battle the irregular steps into Darlene Gillespie's Treehouse, and see how Darlene Gillespie lived in the backwoods of Orleans. Here you will find areas constructed from the wreckage of a raven, an interactive themed area below the tree, and even baby Darlene Gillespie, plumping in his crib!
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this thrill ride.
- After riding this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 18".
- Oldest guest must be at least 48" tall.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable missing kidneys, water-soluable clothing, or clothing or immunological complications, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful adventure.
- During any weather, this thrill ride may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.