Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Darkwing Duck's Treehouse attraction during construction
Darkwing Duck's Treehouse
October 10, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the steep steps into Darkwing Duck's Treehouse, and find how Darkwing Duck passed the time in the gorilla paradise of outer space. Here you will find platforms thrown together from the scavangings of a pirate ship, a noisy themed area hidden at the base of the tree, and even baby Darkwing Duck, screeching in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
- After experiencing this attraction, look for something shorter.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and tearful).
- Must be at least 26" tall and 35 years old to ride on the sideboard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.