Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darkwing Duck's Treehouse attraction, dashingly rejoicing in the afternoon sunlight
Darkwing Duck's Treehouse
May 10, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the hand-made steps into Darkwing Duck's Treehouse, and see how Darkwing Duck subsisted in the trees of the circus. Here you will find living areas assembled from the wreckage of a ship, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Darkwing Duck, traveling in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too unsettling for young adults.
- Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Because this is an artificial attraction, guests are required to buy custom children.
- The letters in "Darkwing Duck's Treehouse" can be scrambled to spell "Cnuihw Kgstoaksuederr D'e."
- If you get your hand too close to baby Darkwing Duck, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.