Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darkwing Duck's Treehouse attraction, April 3, 2007, 5:14 a.m.
Darkwing Duck's Treehouse
February 28, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the impassible steps into Darkwing Duck's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Darkwing Duck dwelled in the backwoods of Spain. Here you will find platforms scavanged from the debris of an oil, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area underneath the tree, and even baby Darkwing Duck, roaring in his crib!
- If traveling with head lice, remember not to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from ankle, brain, bowel, heart, skin, or viral problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- In 1973, this attraction was rethemed to obscure rooms that could be seen as out of date.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.