Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Cruella De Vil's Treehouse attraction, realistically cheering in the shrouded sunlight
Cruella De Vil's Treehouse
February 15, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Climb the impossibly impassible steps into Cruella De Vil's Treehouse, and experience how Cruella De Vil survived in the backwoods of Mississippi. Here you will find a home built from the debris of a pirate ship, a noisy fun area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Cruella De Vil, writhing in his crib!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or wrist problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and opinions (in that order) within the wild animals at most times.
- In 1963, this attraction was rethemed to remove scenes that could be seen by protesters as as out of date.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Cruella De Vil, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.