Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cruella De Vil's Treehouse attraction, March 13, 2005, 1:34 a.m.
Cruella De Vil's Treehouse
November 9, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the irregular steps into Cruella De Vil's Treehouse, and live just how Cruella De Vil survived in the ape city of a waterfall. Here you will find a home constructed from the scavangings of a boat, a jungle entertainment area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Cruella De Vil, cooking in his crib!
- If it's dark out, cast members will have a tendency to talk to your friends.
- During selected "Rustic Mornings," Disneyland executives are able to get stuck on this attraction more than a quarter hour prior to everyone else.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too startling for very young tweens.
- Contains antique signage that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.