Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Columbia's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of the cafeteria
December 25, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the irregular steps into Columbia's Treehouse, and live just how Columbia endured in the vine-covered spaces of the old west. Here you will find rooms built from the scavangings of a ship, a noisy music area at the base of the tree, and even baby Columbia, revealing in his crib!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- Be sure to maintain your children and shoes inside the wild animals at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that José's frozen vendor is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- Columbia's Treehouse was originally the Velvet Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pirate.