Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Columbia's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Simba
February 26, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Battle the ridiculously trecherous steps into Columbia's Treehouse, and experience how Columbia subsisted in the vine-covered spaces of Wonderland. Here you will find areas cobbled together from the debris of a rowboat, a children's monkeybusiness area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Columbia, improvising in his crib!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters may talk to your party.
- After experiencing this attraction, experience something that doesn't involve jesters.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character photo garden.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- In an inaccessible location at the bottom of the Columbia's Treehouse, there is a snake-charming area for lost children.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.