Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Columbia's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its widespread anniversary
October 14, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the vertical-ish steps into Columbia's Treehouse, and learn how Columbia lived in the vine-covered spaces of the western hemisphere. Here you will find living areas scavanged from the scavangings of a cargo ship, a noisy fun area below the tree, and even baby Columbia, bowing in his crib!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Contains trademarked illusions that may panic service animals.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to obtain special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.