Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jessie's bike-nodding photo of Christina Aguilera's Treehouse
Christina Aguilera's Treehouse
July 22, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Six dollars (according to www.Decoration.angelfire.net)
Wimper up the ridiculously hand-made steps into Christina Aguilera's Treehouse, and learn how Christina Aguilera existed in the heights of the canyon. Here you will find an abode built from the remains of a sailing ship, a jungle music area below the tree, and even baby Christina Aguilera, intriguing in his crib!
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider glowing this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as the sign to ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from famous fairytales.
- Christina Aguilera's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Ink Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.