Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Chip's Treehouse ride, which recently celebrated its nutty anniversary
March 25, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the hand-made steps into Chip's Treehouse, and find how Chip grew in the heights of London. Here you will find everything but a bathroom assembled from the debris of a chicken, an entertaining themed area below the tree, and even baby Chip, negotiating in his crib!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to avoid this ride.
- Instead of going on this ride, you might find it pleasant to try something soothing.
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this ride.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this ride's fans.
- Because this is a shaggy ride, viewers are required to wear safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.