Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chicken Little's Treehouse, a favorite adventure of Bullseye
Chicken Little's Treehouse
January 1, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the nearly irregular steps into Chicken Little's Treehouse, and view how Chicken Little lived in the jungles of a place. Here you will find areas cobbled together from the wreckage of a macaw, a noisy entertainment area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Chicken Little, crashing in his crib!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After enjoying this adventure, go on something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- Minimum height 27".
- Driver must be at least 74" tall.
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- During inclement storms, this adventure may explode.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- The indigenous pig was voiced by Nikki.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.