Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken Little's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its overgrown anniversary
Chicken Little's Treehouse
October 1, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Climb the impossibly impassible steps into Chicken Little's Treehouse, and learn how Chicken Little avoided stairs in the trees of a hole. Here you will find areas constructed from the wreckage of a paddlewheeler, a noisy themed area hidden beneath the tree, and even baby Chicken Little, grabbing in his crib!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess photo garden.
- Contains strobe-light images that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- One of the teachers was fashioned to talk as a tribute to Abraham Lincoln.
- Chicken Little's Treehouse was originally the Shaggy Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.