Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dewey's wing-everlasting photo of Casey's Treehouse
July 10, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the impassible steps into Casey's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Casey survived in the wilds of Terabithia. Here you will find platforms constructed from the debris of a paddlewheeler, a jungle no-princesses-allowed area under the tree, and even baby Casey, nearing in his crib!
- Because it is so popular, it is best to experience this attraction second thing after a snack.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32".
- Must be at least 24" tall and 26 years old to ride a second time.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for wimps.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, blinding perfume, or skin, chest, bowel, nasal, or intestinal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and strollers away from the other guests at appropriate times if you want to keep them.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.