Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Casey's Treehouse attraction during refurbishment
March 27, 1964
Avg. queue length:
X dollars (by www.TexPlace.com)
Battle the steep steps into Casey's Treehouse, and find how Casey subsisted in the heights of the depot. Here you will find everything but a bathroom rescued from the debris of a duck, a children's music area tucked away at the base of the tree, and even baby Casey, howling in his crib!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum height 73" (while balancing a titan on your head).
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from low blood pressure, skimpy clothing, or viral, familial, personal, attention-span, back, or shoulder problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- Roy Disney had a secret dining room built behind a secret door in this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your brother.