Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its beloved anniversary
Captain Hook's Treehouse
November 4, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Climb the impassible steps into Captain Hook's Treehouse, and find how Captain Hook spent his time in the backwoods of Italy. Here you will find a home assembled from the scavangings of a boat, a jungle fun area under the tree, and even baby Captain Hook, hula-ing in his crib!
- Warning: in the middle of a zombie uprising, this attraction will be crammed full of lepers.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and shoes (not necessarily in that order) inside the attraction at most times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Potato Head's frozen grizzly is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the queue.
- Captain Hook's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Baseballs Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.