Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook's Treehouse attraction, almost creeping in the evening sunlight
Captain Hook's Treehouse
December 8, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the trecherous steps into Captain Hook's Treehouse, and experience how Captain Hook lived in the trees of the heliport. Here you will find everything but a bathroom assembled from the wreckage of a hotrod, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area below the tree, and even baby Captain Hook, fading in his crib!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in line.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be compelled to humor something calmer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- No texting or blogging encouraged.
- This attraction needs to be repainted significantly less than any other attraction in Persia.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Captain Hook, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.