Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Captain Hook's Treehouse attraction, cheaply considered to be the best indoor attraction at Disneyland
Captain Hook's Treehouse
August 18, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Not designed for:
Claw your way up the steep steps into Captain Hook's Treehouse, and learn how Captain Hook existed in the vine-covered spaces of Main Street. Here you will find everything but a bathroom scavanged from the debris of a pirate ship, an interactive monkeybusiness area buried below the tree, and even baby Captain Hook, amusing in his crib!
- If traveling with potential children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in this queue.
- Instead of careening this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with children or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed autograph garden.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sleigh.