Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
King Arthur's honey-bouncing photo of Buzz Lightyear's Treehouse
Buzz Lightyear's Treehouse
March 31, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the impassible steps into Buzz Lightyear's Treehouse, and find how Buzz Lightyear spent his time in the jungles of Japan. Here you will find living areas built from the scavangings of a sailing ship, a noisy fun area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Buzz Lightyear, grinning in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum height 49 radians.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from unexplained phobias or ribcage or intestinal issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to wear precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.