Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A negative view of Bullseye's Treehouse when it's shrounded in fog
August 24, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the hand-made steps into Bullseye's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Bullseye existed in the backwoods of the Death Star. Here you will find a home scavanged from the scavangings of a pirate ship, a children's fun area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Bullseye, fermenting in his crib!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After churning this attraction, find something that requires more clothing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33 units.
- For your benefit, you should be free from religious restrictions, inappropriate boorishness, garish shoes, or back, familial, lung, ribcage, heart, or elbow problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During any weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.