Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bullseye's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of Orange County
November 30, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the ridiculously precarious steps into Bullseye's Treehouse, and view how Bullseye existed in the gorilla paradise of a mountain. Here you will find platforms scavanged from the remains of a ship, a jungle music area underneath the tree, and even baby Bullseye, rousing in his crib!
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be uncomfortable for prison inmates.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less magical.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from distracting phobias or immunological, knee, spinal, leg, or romantic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.