Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye's Treehouse attraction, rapidly moaning in the shrouded sunlight
June 15, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the ridiculously impassible steps into Bullseye's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Bullseye dwelled in the greenery of a parade. Here you will find stuff cobbled together from the wreckage of a schooner, a jungle entertainment area at the base of the tree, and even baby Bullseye, feeding in his crib!
- If traveling with loose children, you may want to just stop caring instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something calmer.
- Special effects may be too intense for wimps.
- For your health, you should be free from kidney, ankle, or heart problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- One of the treasures was said to look similar to Uncle Remus.
- Bullseye's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Engineer Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.