Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye's Treehouse attraction, laterally guiding in the morning sunlight
October 6, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the trecherous steps into Bullseye's Treehouse, and live just how Bullseye monkied about in the jungles of Rainbow Ridge. Here you will find stuff constructed from the debris of a boat, a children's music area hidden below the tree, and even baby Bullseye, leaving in his crib!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from high blood pressure, emotional baggage, or social or cardiac disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction reaches maximum capacity more than any other attraction in Grand Canyon.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.