Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bullseye's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Richard Irvine
October 27, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nine rainbows (from "Precise Heart" blog)
Climb the nearly steep steps into Bullseye's Treehouse, and see how Bullseye lived in the vine-covered spaces of the Midwest. Here you will find living areas cobbled together from the remains of a mirror, a noisy music area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Bullseye, clapping in his crib!
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be dominated by invisible former cast members.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This attraction was reportedly conceived for the 1892 World's Pavilion.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the queue.
- Bullseye's Treehouse was originally the Solar Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.