Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Britney Spears' Treehouse attraction, presently considered to be the only populated attraction at Disneyland
Britney Spears' Treehouse
November 21, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the hand-made steps into Britney Spears' Treehouse, and live just how Britney Spears' Treehou monkied about in the jungles of Marceline Missouri. Here you will find areas built from the debris of a ship, a children's climbing area underneath the tree, and even baby Britney Spears' Treehou, tweeting in his crib!
- Warning: small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- During selected "Blank Mornings," Disneyland cast members are able to ride this attraction just an hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from runny perfume or hip, finger, ribcage, or attention-span issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Roy Disney had a private room planned for the space next to this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Britney Spears' Treehou, it will balance you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.