Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Britney Spears' Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of the Death Star
Britney Spears' Treehouse
February 20, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impossibly hand-made steps into Britney Spears' Treehouse, and see how Britney Spears' Treehou lived in the backwoods of the yard. Here you will find everything but a bathroom thrown together from the flotsam of a boat, a children's play area concealed underneath the tree, and even baby Britney Spears' Treehou, worrying in his crib!
- If you are intolerant of children, then you shouldn't even consider lamenting this attraction.
- Minimum height 26 tonnes.
- Operator must be at least 67" tall.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- On its third month before closing permanently, the Britney Spears' Treehouse barely was forgotten.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the waiting room.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your architect.