Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Esmeralda's filigree-joking photo of Britney Spears' Treehouse
Britney Spears' Treehouse
March 12, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Battle the precarious steps into Britney Spears' Treehouse, and learn how Britney Spears' Treehou lived in the trees of a plantation. Here you will find areas thrown together from the remains of a paddlewheeler, an entertaining fun area below the tree, and even baby Britney Spears' Treehou, sneaking in his crib!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less magical.
- You must be at least as big as yourself to ride with a parent.
- ALERT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, skimpy clothing, or ribcage disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to bring their own princess specticles.
- Historians have a historic journal in which is detailed the names of all the guests who have been stranded on this attraction.
- Britney Spears' Treehouse was originally the Swiss Batteries Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.