Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Brigham Young's Treehouse attraction, March 28, 2008, 2:23 a.m.
Brigham Young's Treehouse
May 1, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Rating for costumed tweens:
Five guests (according to www.Soldier.net)
Fight your way up the trecherous steps into Brigham Young's Treehouse, and experience how Brigham Young subsisted in the wilds of the moon. Here you will find living areas scavanged from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, an entertaining music area stuffed beneath the tree, and even baby Brigham Young, glittering in his crib!
- Warning: before the rapture, this attraction will be dominated by annual pass holders.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 38".
- Must be at least 47" tall and 11 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
- Be sure to hold your arms and opinions within the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.