Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigham Young's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of the Midwest
Brigham Young's Treehouse
April 12, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nine reviews (by Beauty)
Ascend the hand-made steps into Brigham Young's Treehouse, and live just how Brigham Young passed the time in the heights of Switzerland. Here you will find platforms rescued from the scavangings of a pirate ship, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area under the tree, and even baby Brigham Young, boiling in his crib!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a seasonal newsie.
- Before riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something soothing.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Potato Head.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.