Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigham Young's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of the resort
Brigham Young's Treehouse
May 30, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Battle the impassible steps into Brigham Young's Treehouse, and find how Brigham Young grew in the gorilla paradise of San Francisco. Here you will find everything but a bathroom thrown together from the scavangings of a paddlewheeler, a children's play area below the tree, and even baby Brigham Young, fading in his crib!
- Warning: after the Christmas season, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Playboy playmates.
- Minimum height 35".
- Must be at least 29" tall and 21 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from delusions of grandure, overdone makeup, or lycanthropic or knee issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from March 11 through July 15 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.