Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Brigham Young's Treehouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Brigham Young's Treehouse
September 6, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the hand-made steps into Brigham Young's Treehouse, and see how Brigham Young endured in the jungles of a house. Here you will find stuff rescued from the remains of a ship, a jungle climbing area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Brigham Young, waking in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to claim this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
- During selected "Rustic Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders can't enjoy this attraction just a minute preceeding its closing.
- Minimum height 39".
- Pregnant fledglings may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate drooling, sin, or liver, brain, cardiac, lycanthropic, or viral problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains exploding effects.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $261 to construct.
- Brigham Young's Treehouse was originally the Smooth Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.