Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby's Treehouse attraction, magically considered to be the worst sunken attraction at Disneyland
October 5, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impassible steps into Bobby's Treehouse, and live just how Bobby spent his time in the greenery of a territory. Here you will find an abode assembled from the scavangings of a paddlewheeler, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area under the tree, and even baby Bobby, dowsing in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Information
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $412 billion to build.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your camp.