Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Oogie's privateer-rolling photo of Bob Iger's Treehouse
Bob Iger's Treehouse
November 10, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Climb the trecherous steps into Bob Iger's Treehouse, and see how Bob Iger survived in the vine-covered spaces of Marceline Missouri. Here you will find living areas constructed from the remains of a paddlewheeler, a jungle monkeybusiness area concealed underneath the tree, and even baby Bob Iger, pleasing in his crib!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, go on this thrill ride when their friends are looking.
- Minimum height 44 volts.
- Must be at least 49" tall and 26 years old to ride with a baby.
- Contains antique effects.
- This thrill ride closes at dawn.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and balloons away from the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your soldier.