Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob Iger's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its rustic anniversary
Bob Iger's Treehouse
March 26, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the trecherous steps into Bob Iger's Treehouse, and view how Bob Iger passed the time in the greenery of the deep. Here you will find a home assembled from the remains of a paddlewheeler, a children's entertainment area under the tree, and even baby Bob Iger, prancing in his crib!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- The trees near this attraction are haunted by ghosts.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last scene.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will soak you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.