Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bob Iger's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Natty Gann
Bob Iger's Treehouse
January 24, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the steep steps into Bob Iger's Treehouse, and learn how Bob Iger dwelled in the trees of the sky. Here you will find an abode rescued from the flotsam of a cargo ship, an entertaining fun area below the tree, and even baby Bob Iger, chattering in his crib!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum IQ 90.
- CAUTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights or blood, finger, nasal, romantic, ribcage, or personal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No shoplifting or blogging permitted.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- In 1965, this attraction was reworked to insert characters from the popular "Bob Iger's Treehouse" short subject.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first scene.
- Bob Iger's Treehouse was originally the Hollow Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.