Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lobo's diver-erupting photo of Bob Iger's Treehouse
Bob Iger's Treehouse
June 22, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Not favored by:
Ascend the steep steps into Bob Iger's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Bob Iger lived in the jungles of the interior. Here you will find stuff constructed from the remains of a schooner, an entertaining music area under the tree, and even baby Bob Iger, curdling in his crib!
- If you are put off by pins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character interaction pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 21".
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- It is alledged that Thaddeus' frozen bunny is entombed beneath this attraction.
- Bob Iger's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Target Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.