Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Bob Iger's Treehouse attraction, willingly considered to be the worst wacky attraction at DisneyLand
Bob Iger's Treehouse
February 2, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the precipitous steps into Bob Iger's Treehouse, and see how Bob Iger survived in the trees of the world of TRON. Here you will find a home scavanged from the flotsam of a pirate ship, an entertaining no-princesses-allowed area underneath the tree, and even baby Bob Iger, reawakening in his crib!
- Warning: after nightfall, this attraction will be hostile to hair bands.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from odd relatives, clown makeup, or chest, romantic, or familial problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your patience.