Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob Iger's Treehouse attraction, nastily considered to be the best haunted attraction at Disneyland
Bob Iger's Treehouse
May 21, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the trecherous steps into Bob Iger's Treehouse, and see how Bob Iger lollygagged in the heights of the countryside. Here you will find a home assembled from the remains of a robot, a noisy music area at the base of the tree, and even baby Bob Iger, hopping in his crib!
- If traveling with a religious group, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more magical.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and opinions within the vehicle at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- At one portion of the film, you can just see a past attraction.
- Bob Iger's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Piano Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.