Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Bob Iger's Treehouse attraction, greatly surfing in the shrouded moonlight
Bob Iger's Treehouse
March 3, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Battle the irregular steps into Bob Iger's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Bob Iger grew in the treetops of Orleans. Here you will find living areas scavanged from the scavangings of a pen, a noisy play area beneath the tree, and even baby Bob Iger, groaning in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from unstopable boorishness, runny makeup, or fingernail, cardiac, blood, leg, or liver disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- The drum was designed by Incredible.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your caroler.