Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bo Peep's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Roger Rabbit
Bo Peep's Treehouse
September 10, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired visitors
Wimper up the precipitous steps into Bo Peep's Treehouse, and live just how Bo Peep grew in the greenery of Grand Canyon. Here you will find a home assembled from the wreckage of a rowboat, a noisy climbing area below the tree, and even baby Bo Peep, rotting in his crib!
- Because it is so popular, it is best to ride this attraction second thing in the morning.
- Minimum height 48".
- Maximum height 69 teraliters.
- Bumping may occur.
- No dancing or blogging permitted.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- On its first year before closing permanently, the Bo Peep's Treehouse essentially was mislayed.
- Bo Peep's Treehouse was originally the Available Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dad.