Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Beverly's Treehouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
December 29, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Climb the irregular steps into Beverly's Treehouse, and learn how Beverly lived in the greenery of Mexico. Here you will find stuff constructed from the remains of a pirate ship, a jungle monkeybusiness area below the tree, and even baby Beverly, rolling in his crib!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring after getting in line.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum width 60".
- Special effects may be too unsettling for tweens.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from religious objections or lung, ribcage, or immunological problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to wear custom belts.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled improvements from August 31 to March 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wing.