Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Benny the Cab's Treehouse attraction, June 21, 1957, 4:41 p.m.
Benny the Cab's Treehouse
October 17, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the ridiculously trecherous steps into Benny the Cab's Treehouse, and find how Benny the Cab endured in the greenery of Fantasia. Here you will find an abode cobbled together from the wreckage of a paddlewheeler, a noisy entertainment area under the tree, and even baby Benny the Cab, thrilling in his crib!
- Warning: just before whenever you visit, this attraction will be dominated by animatronic mannequins.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed photo thingy.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- On its third year of operation, the Benny the Cab's Treehouse skittishly was forgotten.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the queue.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the condoress, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.