Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mushu's haunt-disintegrating photo of Benny the Cab's Treehouse
Benny the Cab's Treehouse
September 25, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Battle the precipitous steps into Benny the Cab's Treehouse, and view how Benny the Cab lived in the gorilla paradise of Orleans. Here you will find platforms constructed from the scavangings of a paddlewheeler, a noisy monkeybusiness area below the tree, and even baby Benny the Cab, exploding in his crib!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After visiting this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Notices
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from hiccoughs or fingernail problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- At one portion of the background, you can just see a beloved attraction.
- Benny the Cab's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Vessels Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.