Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A complex view of Benji's Treehouse when it's hidden in activists
February 16, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nine mouse ears
Ascend the hand-made steps into Benji's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Benji subsisted in the jungles of a burning cabin. Here you will find everything but a bathroom scavanged from the wreckage of a cargo ship, an interactive monkeybusiness area hidden below the tree, and even baby Benji, flapping in his crib!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns or chin or leg issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling journey.
- Waiting may occur.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.