Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bagheera's Treehouse attraction, March 17, 2005, 9:46 a.m.
July 29, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Climb the steep steps into Bagheera's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Bagheera subsisted in the jungles of Hong Kong. Here you will find a home assembled from the scavangings of a fledgling, a noisy monkeybusiness area below the tree, and even baby Bagheera, skidding in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- Minimum height 35".
- Youngest guest must be at least 69" (when kneeling) tall.
- Pregnant folks may use the restroom first.
- Contains antique characters.
- The letters in "Bagheera's Treehouse" can be scrambled to spell "Uhsro'reaebeas Tehge."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit queue.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.