Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Bagheera's Treehouse attraction, greedily roaming in the fading sunlight
May 12, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs up
Wimper up the impassible steps into Bagheera's Treehouse, and find how Bagheera subsisted in the trees of history. Here you will find an abode built from the debris of a boat, a children's fun area below the tree, and even baby Bagheera, splashing in his crib!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, don't sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- Waiting may occur.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- The abandoned structures visible from this attraction are filled with friendly rodents.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.