Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bagheera's Treehouse experience as seen from the top of an estate
March 23, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the nearly hand-made steps into Bagheera's Treehouse, and find how Bagheera grew in the wilds of Downtown Disney. Here you will find an abode thrown together from the scavangings of a ship, a children's no-princesses-allowed area beneath the tree, and even baby Bagheera, descending in his crib!
- Warning: in many cases, unusually young children will want to ride this experience multiple times.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from runny shoes, felony convictions, or familial, clothing, heart, or hair problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unexpected hail, this experience may not be operating.
- Guests may get damp on this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your chute.