Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unseen view of Ariel's Treehouse when it's not hidden in tarps
July 29, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a third Mickeys
Ascend the impossibly irregular steps into Ariel's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Ariel existed in the treetops of the facility. Here you will find a home constructed from the scavangings of a rowboat, a noisy themed area beneath the tree, and even baby Ariel, vacuuming in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you try something with a different smell.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents should use the restroom first.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from fear of insects, punk haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or leg, back, brain, social, or fingernail problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment's burgeoning queue.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from November 1 until about December 10.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Sofa of The Interior.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Ariel, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.