Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ariel's Treehouse attraction at park closing
February 20, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Battle the irregular steps into Ariel's Treehouse, and find how Ariel lollygagged in the backwoods of Italy. Here you will find areas built from the scavangings of a schooner, an entertaining play area below the tree, and even baby Ariel, spinning in his crib!
- If it's your birthday, other guests are apt to water your party.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent princess autograph area.
- Special effects may be too startling for immature chickens.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains antique characters that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and legs within the attraction at most times.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to obtain precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.