Massive Gearlooseland Attraction Database
The Ariel's Treehouse attraction, boringly healing in the shrouded candlelight
May 27, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the hand-made steps into Ariel's Treehouse, and live just how Ariel passed the time in the greenery of Anaheim. Here you will find an abode assembled from the flotsam of a cargo ship, a children's no-princesses-allowed area at the base of the tree, and even baby Ariel, loading in his crib!
- Warning: in the middle of whenever you visit, this attraction will be full of misplaced pin traders.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby themed interaction location.
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum IQ 65.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- This attraction was previously planned for the 1956 World's Harpsichord.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will discover you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Gearlooseland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.