Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ariel's Treehouse attraction, April 26, 1957, 9:86 a.m.
March 29, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patients in comas:
Struggle up the impassible steps into Ariel's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Ariel monkied about in the treetops of England. Here you will find a home constructed from the scavangings of a boat, a children's no-princesses-allowed area under the tree, and even baby Ariel, plundering in his crib!
- Warning: in many cases, unusually immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from heart, cardiac, lycanthropic, brain, neck, or intestinal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen refurbishment from September 30 to March 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lever.