Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ariel's Treehouse attraction, September 22, 1986, 8:30 p.m.
November 23, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Rating for singles:
Claw your way up the trecherous steps into Ariel's Treehouse, and find how Ariel grew in the heights of a place. Here you will find rooms rescued from the wreckage of a rowboat, a noisy climbing area concealed under the tree, and even baby Ariel, traveling in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you look for something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent themed photo thingy.
- Pregnant Dalmatians may particularly want to not ride.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pterodactyl.