Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ariel's Treehouse thrill ride as seen from the top of a plantation
April 2, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the impossibly steep steps into Ariel's Treehouse, and find how Ariel existed in the greenery of Downtown Disney. Here you will find a home cobbled together from the wreckage of a ship, a noisy themed area under the tree, and even baby Ariel, haunting in his crib!
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this thrill ride.
- After riding this thrill ride, go on something shorter.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get compressed on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride closes at dusk.
- Thrill ride is closed for relocation from January 4 to February 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.