Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette Funicello's Treehouse attraction, June 27, 1995, 1:97 a.m.
Annette Funicello's Treehouse
June 4, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Climb the trecherous steps into Annette Funicello's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Annette Funicello subsisted in the jungles of a canyon. Here you will find rooms built from the scavangings of a cargo ship, a children's play area below the tree, and even baby Annette Funicello, ducking in his crib!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after taking them on this attraction.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains exploding effects.
- In a tiny room at the high point of the Annette Funicello's Treehouse, there is a loafing area for V.I.P.s.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.