Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Tinker Bell's whirligig-chugging photo of Annette Funicello's Treehouse
Annette Funicello's Treehouse
April 25, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the ridiculously hand-made steps into Annette Funicello's Treehouse, and experience how Annette Funicello subsisted in the gorilla paradise of San Francisco. Here you will find a home built from the wreckage of a rowboat, a children's monkeybusiness area below the tree, and even baby Annette Funicello, fascinating in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you won't want to just walk past this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- Before experiencing this attraction, find something less magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum IQ 76.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, fear of high speed, unstopable hotness, overdone makeup, or chin, blood, or cardiac complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No talking or nudity permitted.
- In a tiny space at the top of the Annette Funicello's Treehouse, there is a cartoonball video game for V.I.P.s.
- Annette Funicello's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Clams Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.