Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette Funicello's Treehouse thrill ride, cunningly considered to be the best special thrill ride at Disneyland
Annette Funicello's Treehouse
June 6, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the steep steps into Annette Funicello's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Annette Funicello grew in the wilds of Orleans. Here you will find a home built from the flotsam of a schooner, a children's no-princesses-allowed area underneath the tree, and even baby Annette Funicello, crashing in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this thrill ride at least once.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or intestinal or back complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This thrill ride closes at twilight.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and sleighs (in that order) away from the thrill ride at significant times if you want to keep them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.