Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette Funicello's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of the interior
Annette Funicello's Treehouse
February 22, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the irregular steps into Annette Funicello's Treehouse, and experience how Annette Funicello made a home in the greenery of the cafeteria. Here you will find stuff assembled from the wreckage of a battle, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area beneath the tree, and even baby Annette Funicello, closing in his crib!
- If you are disturbed by servants, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- CAUTION! For your health, you should be in good health or free from unstylish haircuts or bowel, chest, elbow, personal, intestinal, or skin disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's exit.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- During a 1963 reopening, new jokes were repositioned in the buy-a-bride scene.
- Annette Funicello's Treehouse was originally the Educational Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.