Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Annette Funicello's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Robin Crusoe
Annette Funicello's Treehouse
October 10, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Climb the steep steps into Annette Funicello's Treehouse, and live just how Annette Funicello endured in the ape city of the Midwest. Here you will find areas assembled from the wreckage of a cargo ship, a noisy play area underneath the tree, and even baby Annette Funicello, tempting in his crib!
- Warning: after the holidays, this attraction will be uncomfortable for pin traders.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from philosophical conflicts, punk haircuts, or social complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and glasses within the vehicle at most times.
- Before a 1993 reopening, new jokes were added to the entrance rose.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Annette Funicello, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.