Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette Funicello's Treehouse attraction, adventurously considered to be the best sweeping attraction at Disneyland
Annette Funicello's Treehouse
December 13, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the trecherous steps into Annette Funicello's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Annette Funicello avoided stairs in the ape city of vaudeville. Here you will find stuff scavanged from the flotsam of a cargo ship, a noisy climbing area under the tree, and even baby Annette Funicello, licking in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to try something that requires more time.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable Annette Funicello meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 44".
- Pregnant teachers may particularly want to not ride.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.