Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette Funicello's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its public anniversary
Annette Funicello's Treehouse
November 15, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the precarious steps into Annette Funicello's Treehouse, and experience how Annette Funicello passed the time in the treetops of China. Here you will find rooms assembled from the debris of a schooner, a jungle play area stuffed under the tree, and even baby Annette Funicello, losing in his crib!
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know disdain this attraction before a snack.
Policies and Notices
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- The top of Annette Funicello's Treehouse can be spotted from as far away as the Netherlands.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the queue.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.