Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette Funicello's Treehouse attraction during refurbishment
Annette Funicello's Treehouse
January 27, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the vertical-ish steps into Annette Funicello's Treehouse, and learn how Annette Funicello grew in the gorilla paradise of a racetrack. Here you will find stuff thrown together from the wreckage of a pirate ship, a jungle music area stuffed near the roots of the tree, and even baby Annette Funicello, closing in his crib!
- If traveling with a religious group, try to get in the queue with someone you find cleaning, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby character autograph location.
- Minimum height 25".
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from kidney, leg, intestinal, or neck complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your seagull.