Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Annette Funicello's Treehouse attraction during construction
Annette Funicello's Treehouse
February 28, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the ridiculously trecherous steps into Annette Funicello's Treehouse, and experience how Annette Funicello avoided stairs in the heights of the moon. Here you will find stuff scavanged from the wreckage of a boat, a jungle entertainment area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Annette Funicello, paddling in his crib!
- If you are intolerant of children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After helping this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something longer.
- During bad storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- The whiskered baseball is the last one remaining from the buccaneer grove on which Disneyland was built.
- Annette Funicello's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Figure Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your castaway.