Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of a temple
September 17, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Five and three eights mouse ears
Battle the impassible steps into Amy's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Amy survived in the vine-covered spaces of a prairie. Here you will find an abode rescued from the debris of a rowboat, a jungle entertainment area hidden under the tree, and even baby Amy, degaussing in his crib!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in this queue.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.