Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice's Treehouse attraction during refurbishment
July 24, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the vertical-ish steps into Alice's Treehouse, and learn how Alice spent his time in the greenery of the deep. Here you will find an abode constructed from the scavangings of a ship, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area beneath the tree, and even baby Alice, churning in his crib!
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to ride this attraction in the morning.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 37".
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and balloons inside the wild animals at most times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to arrange precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.