Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice's Treehouse attraction during refurbishment
September 4, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Six churros (from www.Guitarist.blogspot.com, 1955)
Claw your way up the impossibly hand-made steps into Alice's Treehouse, and see how Alice subsisted in the wilds of the old west. Here you will find everything but a bathroom assembled from the scavangings of a sailing ship, a noisy themed area at the base of the tree, and even baby Alice, skiing in his crib!
- Warning: massively pirate-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In 2003, this attraction was reworked to add additional scenes from the recent "Alice's Treehouse" movie.
- Alice's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Tub Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.