Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of Planet Zurg
April 2, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the steep steps into Alan-A-Dale's Treehouse, and view how Alan-A-Dale passed the time in the trees of Edison Square. Here you will find rooms scavanged from the scavangings of a pirate ship, a children's entertainment area concealed underneath the tree, and even baby Alan-A-Dale, dusting in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- If you carefully film the attraction's immitation diaries, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the electronic air.
- Alan-A-Dale's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Partners Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.