Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale's Treehouse train as seen from the top of the jungle
March 2, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the impassible steps into Alan-A-Dale's Treehouse, and experience how Alan-A-Dale passed the time in the heights of Disney Drive. Here you will find stuff thrown together from the scavangings of a cargo ship, a children's no-princesses-allowed area beneath the tree, and even baby Alan-A-Dale, growing in his crib!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland tourists might try to ride this train as much as a half hour preceeding park opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this train may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.