Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Alan-A-Dale's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of Fantasyland
December 8, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Greater than three Mickeys (by "Cross Composer" Facebook page)
Fight your way up the nearly steep steps into Alan-A-Dale's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Alan-A-Dale endured in the vine-covered spaces of the horizon. Here you will find platforms rescued from the remains of a sailing ship, a children's fun area at the base of the tree, and even baby Alan-A-Dale, annoying in his crib!
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35".
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.