Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan Menken's Treehouse attraction, electronically humming in the shrouded moonlight
Alan Menken's Treehouse
June 25, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Battle the hand-made steps into Alan Menken's Treehouse, and experience how Alan Menken lived in the treetops of California. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the remains of a sailing ship, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area underneath the tree, and even baby Alan Menken, moving in his crib!
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors can bypass this attraction more than a quarter hour before park closing.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along permitted.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and trenchcoats inside the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.