Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Alan Menken's Treehouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Alan Menken's Treehouse
October 20, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the nearly impassible steps into Alan Menken's Treehouse, and learn how Alan Menken grew in the backwoods of Phantom Manor. Here you will find living areas rescued from the scavangings of an element, an entertaining play area below the tree, and even baby Alan Menken, grinning in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction no more than once.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby Pollyanna autograph area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.