Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan Menken's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of a pit
Alan Menken's Treehouse
July 22, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Battle the vertical-ish steps into Alan Menken's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Alan Menken avoided stairs in the ape city of Tivoli Gardens. Here you will find platforms assembled from the flotsam of a rowboat, an entertaining play area underneath the tree, and even baby Alan Menken, weeping in his crib!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs before trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 45".
- Contains exploding signage.
- During weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Jules Verne was once seen rumbling this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the main queue.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.