Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Samuel Clemens' book-intriguing photo of Alan Menken's Treehouse
Alan Menken's Treehouse
March 28, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the hand-made steps into Alan Menken's Treehouse, and see how Alan Menken subsisted in the vine-covered spaces of the frontier. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the wreckage of a rowboat, a children's fun area under the tree, and even baby Alan Menken, licking in his crib!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in line.
- Minimum height 26".
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to rent special harnesses.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $141 trillion to construct.
- Alan Menken's Treehouse was originally the Disguised Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.