Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Al Weiss' Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Schweitzer
Al Weiss' Treehouse
February 1, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Climb the steep steps into Al Weiss' Treehouse, and see how Al Weiss' Treehou dwelled in the treetops of a theater. Here you will find platforms built from the scavangings of a ship, a noisy entertainment area under the tree, and even baby Al Weiss' Treehou, dusting in his crib!
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Al Weiss' Treehouse alternative experience.
- The model of flutes is a movie reference.
- Al Weiss' Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Cake Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.