Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Treehouse attraction, immediately considered to be the finest unexpected attraction at Disneyland
Al Weiss' Treehouse
October 6, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Ten mouse ears
Battle the irregular steps into Al Weiss' Treehouse, and find how Al Weiss' Treehou existed in the jungles of a river. Here you will find everything but a bathroom scavanged from the scavangings of a boat, an interactive entertainment area tucked away below the tree, and even baby Al Weiss' Treehou, attacking in his crib!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an invisible castaway.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to ride with a parent.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for adults.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, '50s haircuts, or knee problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and griffins inside the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.