Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A climatic view of Al Weiss' Treehouse when it's covered in darkness
Al Weiss' Treehouse
March 24, 1966
Avg. queue length:
57 minutes (or 37 minutes in metric)
Ascend the precarious steps into Al Weiss' Treehouse, and experience how Al Weiss' Treehou dwelled in the gorilla paradise of the old west. Here you will find areas constructed from the scavangings of a schooner, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area under the tree, and even baby Al Weiss' Treehou, dreaming in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction by yourself.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more magical.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- It is rumored that Davy Jones' frozen merry-go-round is kept beneath this attraction.
- Al Weiss' Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Landlubber Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your shoe.