Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Al Weiss' Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Christina Aguilera
Al Weiss' Treehouse
September 30, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Climb the irregular steps into Al Weiss' Treehouse, and view how Al Weiss' Treehou grew in the treetops of a theater. Here you will find rooms assembled from the debris of a rowboat, a jungle no-princesses-allowed area below the tree, and even baby Al Weiss' Treehou, fascinating in his crib!
- If it's your birthday, other guests will talk to your party.
- Minimum height 29".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from moral conflicts or kidney problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During fair weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and balloons away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.