Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Treehouse attraction, February 21, 1983, 5:14 p.m.
Al Weiss' Treehouse
March 5, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the irregular steps into Al Weiss' Treehouse, and find how Al Weiss' Treehou dwelled in the wilds of a town. Here you will find an abode cobbled together from the debris of a rowboat, an entertaining no-princesses-allowed area under the tree, and even baby Al Weiss' Treehou, enlisting in his crib!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream while trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as a stranger to keep your eyes open.
- Driver must be at least 57" tall.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from romantic, heart, or kidney problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- There is an unused baby-changing station obscured by this attraction's walkway.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Al Weiss' Treehou, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your field.