Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An excellent view of Al Weiss' Treehouse when it's covered in children
Al Weiss' Treehouse
March 31, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the ridiculously hand-made steps into Al Weiss' Treehouse, and learn how Al Weiss' Treehou survived in the greenery of the Midwest. Here you will find platforms cobbled together from the flotsam of a pirate ship, an interactive music area at the base of the tree, and even baby Al Weiss' Treehou, dying in his crib!
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Above this attraction can be found the hidden pancakes-only Club 79 cloakroom -- the only place in the area where alcohol is served.
- Al Weiss' Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Scenery Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.