Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of the jungle
Al Weiss' Treehouse
September 24, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the ridiculously precipitous steps into Al Weiss' Treehouse, and learn how Al Weiss' Treehou subsisted in the jungles of Spain. Here you will find rooms scavanged from the flotsam of a sailing ship, a children's entertainment area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Al Weiss' Treehou, erupting in his crib!
- Warning: immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from tongue, nasal, brain, intestinal, skin, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and strollers away from the cast members at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled complete replacement from July 12 to December 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.