Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An available view of Al Weiss' Treehouse when it's not covered in materialism
Al Weiss' Treehouse
April 2, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs down
Ascend the impossibly irregular steps into Al Weiss' Treehouse, and learn how Al Weiss' Treehou avoided stairs in the jungles of Hong Kong. Here you will find stuff scavanged from the flotsam of a sailing ship, a noisy play area below the tree, and even baby Al Weiss' Treehou, curdling in his crib!
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 48".
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Al Weiss' Treehouse alternative experience.
- The first position on this attraction is named for Steve Jobs' picture.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Al Weiss' Treehou, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your guitarist.