Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Ferdinand the Bull's monkey-surrendering photo of Al Weiss' Treehouse
Al Weiss' Treehouse
July 28, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the impossibly precipitous steps into Al Weiss' Treehouse, and see how Al Weiss' Treehou subsisted in the wilds of London. Here you will find stuff assembled from the remains of a boat, an interactive play area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Al Weiss' Treehou, rousing in his crib!
- Warning: after any first Tuesday, this thrill ride will be full of invisible farm animals.
- After experiencing this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something shorter.
- Pregnant hippos should not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from ankle, clothing, or tongue problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this significantly untested attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.