Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aida's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of Camelot
August 4, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the impassible steps into Aida's Treehouse, and learn how Aida monkied about in the trees of a hideaway. Here you will find a home constructed from the debris of a ship, a jungle no-princesses-allowed area under the tree, and even baby Aida, licking in his crib!
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- For your comfort, you should be free from weird growths or fingernail, kidney, attention-span, neck, or shoulder problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling journey.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and legs away from the other guests at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.