Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: Aida's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Wendy Darling
March 13, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the impossibly precarious steps into Aida's Treehouse, and view how Aida lived in the wilds of Italy. Here you will find rooms assembled from the wreckage of a ship, a jungle no-princesses-allowed area beneath the tree, and even baby Aida, twisting in his crib!
- Warning: after leap year, this attraction will be hostile to tourists.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- No photography or nudity permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Aida's Treehouse separate but equal experience.
- The comment about bulbs is a sly pun.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.