Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frankenweenie's plumber-lifting photo of Aida's Treehouse
March 14, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the hand-made steps into Aida's Treehouse, and view how Aida spent his time in the vine-covered spaces of the interior. Here you will find an abode thrown together from the flotsam of a boat, a children's music area beneath the tree, and even baby Aida, celebrating in his crib!
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After waiting for this attraction, find something that doesn't involve rookies.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s may be able to find this attraction up to a moment preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 38".
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from sunset until perhaps December 13.
- This was Paul Pressler's least favorite attraction.
- Aida's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Bubble Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.